Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog Review #2

This is my second set of blog reviews assigned by my teacher and with three new blogs and my comments about it.

WritersBlock: without looking at the posts, this blog has a very serene and peaceful concept; keeping it simple and clean. Now to the only post this blogger shared. It was a poem by Martin Williams, and it was about his life. Very beautiful and the words were well thought out.

Explosive Content: I thought this blogger's post was hilarious and random but not all his/her blog stays to comedic things (I think). Anyway, good blog, not to bold and fairly simple. Good job.

Swimming Through Writing: I can already tell this blogger's theme matches his/her interest in sports (typically swimming) when they put a water theme onto their background. There was a post involving the love of a certain teacher that passed away and that this blogger wanted to express his/her feelings. It was very inspirational and caring. Great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment