Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Review #3

This is my third blog review before the end of 1st semester. I'm just doing this for points.

Same Building, Different Views: hmm... Well, it's very interesting to read blog posts that are formatted to fit the way he talks. I find it both original and funny. Go as random as you like dude, open up your imaginations.

Manor of my Mind: It is as if I was reading a prologue on this blogger's site. I can't wait to read more about your upcoming story. Great job and keep it up.

A Blog about nothing in Particular: Well a blog has got to fit a person's personality, and I love your idea of creating this particular blog title. It suits your thoughts and feelings about blogging in general. By the way, love the simplicity of your background.

No comments:

Post a Comment