Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Challenge #1 Tone

-Corrode--A Sequel to Seduction-

The word sleep was vague and described little to the city of New York, yet the streets conveyed silent whispers in the dead of night. But what if the line "the city that never sleeps" could change over time? I learned that a new drug is being distributed in the city. Known simply as corrosion. This drug unleashes a cannibalistic demon, almost vampiric, that destroys any sense of self-control. Widespread use of this viral drug could bring chaos to New York and turn the city into a bloodbath, but even as I race to contain it, I'm consumed and distracted by my own growing passion and uncontrollable greed to eat away my victims. So what if the line "the city that never sleeps" change over time? The answer relies on my decision to let demons loose, or tame their madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment