Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blog Reviews

For my Creative Writing assignment, I did my own short reviews of three of my classmates' blogs.

"Fear the Unknown" has a great sense of creativity and follows a contemporary theme of his/her blog with the use of adding popular musicians to bring in the young audience's style. (Be Young and Wild and Free).

"Carpe Diem" is another blog that is Latin for Seize the Day (which is like how I named my blog in a Latin form). This blogger created a reasonable statement "live life to the fullest" but in a way that you don't need to do too much in your spare time to embrace life and can live it in the comforts of your own home. I like that. Also the background matches his/her theme (chill out).

"Recommend a Dream" is yet another blog that I have reviewed. Even though there hasn't been any posts up lately, I still love the title and how his/her theme relates to it. I definitely recommend a dream to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment